Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Up Next

Hi everyone,

After the success of the art exhibition and in particular the homemade cakes and biscuits I am now organising my next fundraising event.

I have booked a space for a stall on Saturday 14th July in Saffron Walden Market Square where I will be selling cakes, sweets and other delicious goodies. In addition, I hope to be preparing some special African favourites for sale as well.

If you are able to help out by either providing some cakes or biscuits or sparing an hour to man the stall with me then please do get in touch.

In the meantime I am very happy to announce that recent donations have boosted my current total close to the £2000 mark meaning I am very nearly two-thirds of the way to my target - thankyou to all.

Bye for now
Andrew

No comments: