Monday, February 04, 2008

Back in Training!

Firstly, an apology

There I was adding daily extracts from my trek diary to my blog when I managed to mislay (and now seemingly permanently lose) my flash drive containing the only source document I had of the report. Therefore I have so far been unable to update further...I'm working on it.

Secondly, some good news

I'm off again!

Having returned to the UK after completing my first Charity Event - The Footsteps of the Maasai Trek across the Great Rift Valley in Tanzania supporting ActionAid, I am now gearing up for my next event - The Midsummer Challenge in the Lake District in June.

To find out out more about the event and to sponsor me please click on the sponsorship link to the right.

More information on fundraising events will follow in due course, along with (hopefully) more from the diary.

Regards
Andrew

No comments: